Thursday 25 July 2013

My first internet blog

Dear visitor,

This is my first attempt to create a blog.

I have the intention to enter some interesting information now and then which has any relation with radio communications. Hope to gain some experience with internet blogs and entertain anyone with interest in radio.
Some articles will contain 'off topic' items with self made photographs which that I like.

http://www.qrz.com/db/PA2RF






In the garden, Zoetermeer 2013


                                                    At Martinair, Schiphol Oost, 2011


                                                       At KLM, Schiphol, 2015 

                                           Behind dad's 19-set, Culemborg, 1968

My 27 MHz QSL card from 1979



73, Ron
PA2RF

No comments:

Post a Comment